Equalization Under the Couple-unitary Decision-making
Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) FY2005-FY2007 (KAKENHI 17710205
by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan.
TANAKA Sigeto (Graduate School of Arts and Letters, Tohoku University)
Fiscal 2005: 500,000 yen
Fiscal 2006: 500,000 yen
Fiscal 2007: 600,000 yen
- International Association for Feminist Economics, Annual Conf. in Sydney, 2006-07-08.
- The Scope of Altruism: patriarchy and the modern family under Japanese law and norms
- East Asian Social Policy Research Network, 4th Conf. in Tokyo, 2007-10-20.
- Against Intra-Household Exploitation: philosophy and policy for equity within the family in Japanese context
- Tohoku University COE Book Series. 12: 283-301. (Jan. 2008)
- Toward a Lifestyle-Neutral Gender-Equal Policy: Are work-family reconciliation policies justifiable?.
/ School of Arts and Letters
/ Department of Applied Japanese
/ TANAKA Sigeto
This page contains Japanese characters, encoded in accordance with Shift JIS.