Call for Papers: 2016 Third ISA Forum of Sociology
- THE FUTURES WE WANT: Global Sociology and the Struggles for a Better World
Vienna, Austria (2016-07)
(International Sociological Association / RC06, RC28, RC32, RC33, RC41, TG03)
2016 Third ISA Forum of Sociology
International Sociological Assocation
- Starting Date:
- Ending Date:
Who is eligible to present a paper?
ISA itself puts no membership requirement to present papers.
Anyone may thereby present a paper, in principle.
However, there are exceptions where the hosting RC/WG/TG requires some peculiar restrictions.
Neither the ISA website nor the online registration system provide any information about this kind of membership restrictions,
it is the responsibility of the RC/WG/TG to inform potential presenters.
Please look at the website of each RC/WG/TG, or directry inquire of the organizer of the session.
There will be diffrence in registration fees between members and non-members.
Abstract submission (by 2015-09-30)
Submit your abstract online
- Choose the session
- Most sessions are in English, but some accepts French/Spanish presentations (see session proposals)
- Submit your abstract up to 300 words and keywords up to 4
- Remember your ID number and password on the screen
- You can modify the submitted abstract until the submission close
- You can submit two papers (contents should be different)
- General deadline is 1 October 00:00 UTC (=09:00 JST). Some sessions might exceptionally have earlier deadline: read carefully the description of the session.
- You will receive the result of review by the end of November
- Your paper may allocated to another session or to distibution paper, if there are too many submissions
- You should finish registration (and payment of the registration fee) by 2016-04-01
Related sites and pages
Faculty of Arts and Letters
Applied Japanese Linguistics
History of this page:
- 2016-02-09:CFP moved to archive
Generated 2015-09-30 14:36 +0900 (JST) with
Copyright (c) 2015